• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Reported Post by Frimp (1 Viewer)

Re: Ragefire Characters for sale- Lots of AA's on each!!

Paid for the account. Waiting for delivery

Refunded and cancelled. Tried to fool me by not sending F&F and insisting it was, even though I showed screenshot that it wasn't. Blocked and Ignored for continuing to harass me about it.

? After he told me it wasn't FNF I resent payment and have not been refunded a second time

And excuse me, but when does demanding that you deliver what you took payment for and agreed to sell amount to harassment? You're unprofessional and unstable bud

- - - Updated - - -

Refund received. Would not do business again

Dude, seriously get over yourself. I told you the deal was off when I sent you the first refund, and you proceeded to send a 2nd payment. Which I had processed the 2nd refund an hour before you posted any replies on this thread. You're acting like a baby because you didn't get your way.

You tried to fool me with the first payment, insisted it was F&F when I have screenshots that prove they weren't. I was done with you at that point. Posting replies here is just harassment since I blocked you from sending more IMs.

Rofl. Because I'm so untrustworthy and have such terrible feedback.

Y'all Ragefire fuccbois need Jesus

*correction* middle aged man babies who wouldn't last anywhere serious

"If everyone around you seems like an asshole, you're the asshole"

"If you're starting drama over an 18 year old game...you're the... _________" So many options for you.

Of course #####. Everyone on the server, and even everquest/life should report you. You're a massive waste of space who should kill themselves immediately. Don't thank me for bringing the truth to the forefront. You brought it upon yourself.

Oh, and BTW, you're crew and those who roll with you are going to be fucking cockblocked as long as humanly possible, and you deserve nothing more than a cock in your ass every morning,afternoon and evening you piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course #####. Everyone on the server, and even everquest/life should report you. You're a massive waste of space who should kill themselves immediately. Don't thank me for bringing the truth to the forefront. You brought it upon yourself.

Oh, and BTW, you're crew and those who roll with you are going to be fucking cockblocked as long as humanly possible, and you deserve nothing more than a cock in your ass every morning,afternoon and evening you piece of shit.

Did you just use his in-game name on the forums? That's a no-no, even in the drama forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you just use his in-game name on the forums? That's a no-no, even in the drama forums.

Agreed, nono. Removed. But in the users defense that name no longer exists. He changed at the requirment of the next guild that picked him up...then kicked him

This thread is out of control and quite frankly im surprised no action has been taken for the disgusting threats made rofl and the use/calling out of in-game names as that user has done repeatedly to several users over the last few days.

Anyways, continue being hypocrites RF.

So stop bumping it?

p.s. I had someone do the exact same thing... tell me he was sending me a F&F payment but when it showed up on my end it was an e-check and it was going to take like 7 to 10 days to clear. Eventually, we figured out that because he was trying to use his debit card/checking account to pay for it rather than a credit card it was showing up that way. No idea if this is what happened to you, but everyone needs to relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back