• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

News RedGuides Corruption? Asylum of Shadows (Phinigel) Threatens to Out VERIFIED MEMBER (1 Viewer)

BardsRevenge

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Some may remember me from this site as I was banned (erroneously) for having a similar forum name to someone on the EQ Official boards who posted about the Defiant Gear shenanigans that were going around.

So, before I go again, I wanted to leave a juicy bit of drama that has been circulating Reddit:

http://i.imgur.com/pXvKLUC.jpg

What's that? Someone in Asylum of Shadows (Grisvok) is threatening to show a REDGUIDES VERIFIED MEMBER's Driver's License in retaliation for "straying?" Does that mean that said person has access to RedGuide's database? Who, at Redguides, has access to that anyway and would be able to threaten confidential material like that, anyway?

And why would anyone actually get Verified now if the person who controls it is so cavalier about retaliatory linking?

PS. Fuck you, Redbot, for banning me for no reason. I didn't leak shit. But hey, at least now you know you've got someone on staff who will abuse the trust you've built. :)

Re: RedGuides Corruption? Asylum of Shadows (Phinigel) Threatens to Out VERIFIED MEMB

Hi Tryndamere,

Someone here at RedGuides is threatening to release a verified member's license photo in retaliation for not acting according to AoS's demands. This should be worrisome, since you also have shown your ID to someone here.

Thanks,
BB

Re: RedGuides Corruption? Asylum of Shadows (Phinigel) Threatens to Out VERIFIED MEMB

or it's a made up threat coming from someone whose obviously already been told once they are not welcome here...

I got photos of The Cheeto in Charge using MQ to win the election too....

Hey its not even the end of May, so an April Fools joke is so out of place. No one except 1 person ever sees or has access to that sensitive information and I can tell you from years of experience, that person does not go off on rants like you are claiming. OMG you found facts on the internet? I mean someone put it in a forum so it must be true? I mean seriously? You people who believe this BULLSHIT are idiots! Please visit www.butthurt.com as they apparently just got a new member.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to point out that as an MODERATOR I edited his original story to illustrate that anyone on any forum with admin access can make any story YOU wrote into something it is not, or is? My point is, Just because it is on the internet does not mean it is true. I cannot see your personal info, but I can see what you type and that you are a raging douchebag.

Trust is actually earned, garnered, cultivated and can never be forced!
We all have built a community that I love and will defend against creeps who want to spoil it. So please if you don't like it here, go the fuck away!

This is our home.

You are all welcome to build it with me or leave, we will just not let you break shit while you are here cause you are a crybaby.

1) I'm the only one with access to Verified user's photo IDs. They're not kept in a "database" or anywhere on the server.
2) I don't engage in guild drama.
3) The bazaar is run for the community. I don't care if people stop verifying.

Last edited:

Wow redbot, I'm impressed that you have time to be a member of the most high end raid guild on Phinigel as well as running RG and presumably also being a Russian hacker that's blackmailing President Trump. Got any tips on time management?

High End Raid Guild on TLP is like the being the principal of your home school

High End Raid Guild on TLP, that is like being the King of Kindergarten! I bet you get 1st pick of the +2 short sword when it drops! I bet defiant gear gives you a skin rash?

- - - Updated - - -

Whats funny is the op is not even a member of the message board he posted about, my guess is he was kicked out for doucheryness so he is seeking revenge!

Lol red doesn't even make money off tlp, since there is no compile for it. Good thing I'm not a mod or I'd just ban all tlp from the forums and be done with these drama whores.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I SO wish I could click like on a fippy post

Lol red doesn't even make money off tlp, since there is no compile for it. Good thing I'm not a mod or I'd just ban all tlp from the forums and be done with these drama whores.

Here, here!

Every once in a while I'll pop over to the reddit pages for everquest, see that literally ALL the posts are about TLP and people posting shit like "what class should I play?" over and over and over and over again, and then I leave. Once in a while drama ensues, and while entertaining for a time, it's not worth the effort.

I'm super f'n happy I'm on live and not on the TLP fiasco.

Here, here!

Every once in a while I'll pop over to the reddit pages for everquest, see that literally ALL the posts are about TLP and people posting shit like "what class should I play?" over and over and over and over again, and then I leave. Once in a while drama ensues, and while entertaining for a time, it's not worth the effort.

I'm super f'n happy I'm on live and not on the TLP fiasco.

https://www.reddit.com/r/everquest/comments/5rf8x9/drama_posts_are_no_longer_allowed_on_reverquest/

Apparently the Reddit gods wish to deny you that drama from now on

For clarification, Only 1 of the TLP servers (Phinny) is removed from the compile Ragefire and Lockjaw both use this compile. Sick of everyone lumping us in with them. Everyone hating on us TLP'rs and its only 1 damn server being the problem. RF/LJ hasnt had shit for drama since Phinny opened other than the few that were involved in the Claim exploit.

And yet, there are still posts about TLP on the main everquest subreddit... I don't think it'll ever be fully rid of the TLP stuff, which is why I doubt I'll frequent it :)

I don't frequent it either actually, I googled it when you mentioned it because I know PoP opened on Phinigel and I was half ready to see all out war drama of "Fuck you that was my spawn, ill burn your house down." I was bored looking for entertainment this morning.

Needless to say when I went there for the first time ever there was no drama to be found. =(

Also I agree with nyghteyes, almost all the drama queens went to phinigel. It makes you wonder... where did they come from before phinigel? It's like some days of our lives shit going on over there.

ok instead of fuck TLP, it will now be Fuck Penisgirl! I mean Phinigel

ok instead of fuck TLP, it will now be Fuck Penisgirl! I mean Phinigel

Thank you for contributions to the research on a good noun for phinny, this really should be the area of research invested in.

While Penisgirl kinda works it is missing sufficient verb (whiny trolls) and adjective (massive, numerous) descriptors needed to fully embody the noun we need for phinny

p.s. I miss your other avatar =(
original.jpg

Thank you for contributions to the research on a good noun for phinny, this really should be the area of research invested in.

While Penisgirl kinda works it is missing sufficient verb (whiny trolls) and adjective (massive, numerous) descriptors needed to fully embody the noun we need for phinny

p.s. I miss your other avatar =(
View attachment 11318

I love a good avatar joke as much as the next guy, but if I don't know it is a joke then I figure it was a troll, like the time I got turned into dickbutt.jpg
I had no point of reference on who or why it was done, so I moved my avatar back. If it is in jest, I leave it for a week or so, if I have no clue the origin of said joke, it goes poof like the dreams of a TLPer when they see defiant gear and realize all their gear is not even good enough to be vendor trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back