• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Ragefire- Account60enc,60mag,60mnk,60necro,60bard,60clr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I am getting rid of some box accounts as i don't have time to play outside of raiding these days. Let me know if you have any questions. will accept kr offers and Paypal FF only.

60 enc- DE mask, 59 aa, MGB, KEI, mainly a buff mez bot fully geared but nothing special 3/4 pieces for emp key and 2/10 shards
-54 naked troll shaman on account also
-transferable

(sold)

60 epic monk/60 epic necro(same account)- a few AA on the monk with semi decent droppable gear. 1/4 for emp key and 5/10shards
- necro has 56aa, de mask, 2/4 pieces for emp key
-Also 60 druid on Phinny with epic
-these can be purchased together or i can transfer for the right price

(sold)

60 epic mage- 107aa, 2/4emp key and 4/10 shards, DE mask
-Not original owner but have had account for 2+ years, have all information

(sold)

60 bard- 53 aa, 1/4 emp key and 4/10 shards, decent raid gear from kael and Ntov, warsong of vanshir
-Not original owner but have had account for awhile and purchased from guild mate, have all information

(SOLD)

60cleric- 117aa, 3/4emp, orb of luc, and 4/10 shards, has a few pieces to start his epic
-Not original owner but have had account for 3-4years and have all information
($75 OBO)

-60druid- nothing speical a few AA and meh gear used for buffs, PLing, and ports
- Transferable

(sold)

60mage- no aa, gear is pretty basic
(sold)

Also selling the following items:

Mask of Tinkering ($80)
ODS x 4 ($20 per)

- - - Updated - - -

bump

have a few accounts that may sell within the night or early tomorrow. PST with offers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back