• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion question (1 Viewer)

Zorkin

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Anyone able tell me when buy an EQ account that are registrated inn another contry like Canada or china can it be changed or dosent it matter for the buyer?

as a buyer I would only stay within my country code, I have heard stories of people not being able to get expansions because of this (don't know how true )

yes I heard that aswell on Canada acct can be problems heard aswell contry code can be changed with an petition not sure I will wait and see more answer please

I have changed registered country on accounts many times. I am not sure if there is like a behind the scenes flag happening on DB part. However I found the proces to be really easy. You can petition this request and it’s done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back