• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Question about Pay Pal! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
With all the recent drama surrounding pay pal. What is the best option for buying and or selling? I've researched several options, and none seem viable. I have several accounts purchased from this website that need to go. Medical issues have forced me to circle the wagons and do things I really don't want to do. Any guidance is appreciated.

With all the recent drama surrounding pay pal. What is the best option for buying and or selling? I've researched several options, and none seem viable. I have several accounts purchased from this website that need to go. Medical issues have forced me to circle the wagons and do things I really don't want to do. Any guidance is appreciated.
Sorry about what you are going through -
What type of drama are you dealing with in regards to PayPal?

I believe he must be reffering to the new tax / federal regulations of payment over 500$ send using paypal. As of now anything over 500$ will be tracked if sent through online pay services like paypal, venmo, etc.

The only other change is that even sending FnF will make the buyer pay a cost.

The change was to payments of $600 or more that are flagged as for Goods and Services, not Friends and Family payments.

Last edited:
Nobody should avoid paying taxes or even suggest as much.

Talk about how to avoid a randomy crappy company's fees is totally fine though.

I have personally had to pay transaction fee's for sending payment via FnF paypal as of 4/19/22

1650469000646.png

Friends and Family is free of charges. This does not mean that charges cannot be added on WHILE USING friends and family.
An example would be using Friends and family but also using your bank to process a portion of the payment, thus being charged a fee while still using fnf.

This is one example, there are many others. However Friends and Family alone does not have a fee associated with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back