• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Purchased SK Account on Mischief and Password Changed (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Seig
When did the issue occur?
Today
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/wts-70-iksar-shadowknight-550-aas-has-epic-1-5-175.610655/#convMessage-1673361
Value of property in dispute
145USD per purchase price
Purchased a 70SK off of Seig and password changed within a day. Need resolution and have not heard from seller as to why this has occurred.

I am able to provide a full refund immediately if this is truly the case and I have another 70 Shadowknight that I would be willing to provide for free as compensation for this error if he has truly lost access to the account I sold him.

I may have been careless in using very similar usernames/PWs for the large amount of accounts I created during the x3 bonus xp event. I assume that people who I sell accounts to will immediately secure the account after purchase.
shit happens....glad this was a easy fix

Thank you Seig. Everyone please read this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back