• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Purchased account ganged back (1 Viewer)

sridan22

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Shonster
When did the issue occur?
November 8, 2019
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-110-accounts-cleric-rogue-chanter.75671/
Value of property in dispute
116 US dollar only cle alone (90 for cle but I including paypal + server transfer)

I purchased 2 account from him
1/ CLE - Ganged back by paypal account "[email protected]"
2/ ENC/Rog - is still with me with no issue so far.

Cle is ganed back by an email that was listed in the verified account but different than his paypal account ([email protected]) .
However, the ENC/rog account was verified with his paypal account.

One thing suspicious was the cle account has a 2-way verification with the cellphone, which he did not disable.
Also he claimed the accounts were not used by credit cards as advertised (In fact, both have been used.)

Let me know if the forum admin can give any support on this? If any additional info needed, please let me know.
Thank you.

Can we suspend his post until further notification? Make sure no one falls for it...
In addition, I think I shall tell the cleric name and server in the forum so that no one will try to buy this account ?(However, character name and server can be changed but the account name cannot be.)
Then again, I hope I was wrong about him....

Temporarily removed his verified status.

I have his phone #, if he hasn't logged in by the 13th I'll give him a call. @ping me if I forget

Last edited:
I replied to his response, but let's see when it will happen. Nothing counts until there is an action...

123.jpg
see how long it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back