• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 2002 - WTB Chars or Twink gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi there,

I'm looking for some high level characters on Project 2002. Preference for a solid melee / priest, mnk / war / sk / pal + shm / clr

If you have some solid twink gear, or are willing to sort out a PL - that could work as well. Shoot me a message.

Cheers.

If any 2002 fans would like to create an icon this size,

ragefire.png

I'll set you up with a filter. Reply here or PM it to me.

I only have a couple days left on my current subs and 2 Kronos in the bank so I may take a small break and check out 2002 . Is mq2 working there? They are probably running off a underfoot compile.

I only have a couple days left on my current subs and 2 Kronos in the bank so I may take a small break and check out 2002 . Is mq2 working there? They are probably running off a underfoot compile.

From there FAQ
What clients can play on this server?

The OSX client from the official Al`Kabor will work from launch. Windows clients are only supported with eqmule's current patch. No standard/unmodified PC clients will be supported at this time.

Where can I get the client to play?

Hopefully you still have the Intel OSX client or a working PC client from before Al`Kabor was shut down.

What is the boxing limit on this server?

3 accounts can be logged on by a single person.(IP checked)

They have download link for the PC version listed though in the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back