• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Project 1999 Account List Leak (1 Viewer)

p99greengrocer

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
admin edit: links removed. This thread will remain for discussion, but please do not post links that could potentially harm players on any server.

Fuck it.

Neither Rogean nor Braknar are going to take responsibility for Braknar's actions, and neither Nilbog nor Sirken are willing to stand-up against corrupt staff members who cannot be trusted with private and sensitive player information.

As a reminder, Braknar gave out my real life name, facebook, linkedin, and twitter information to p99 server trolls intentionally as a threat and to try and grief me, and, well... this is what happens, Larry! He also hunted down Eunomia via her IP address after she quit. The guy is truly sick.

If Rogean, Braknar, and the rest of the p99 staff don't value the privacy of their players, then this is the kind of thing that happens.

By the way, there is considerably more data coming (through a source I cannot name at this time), and soon the COMPLETE p99 petition forum, staff forums, and forum "graveyard" (where threads go to "die") will be posted IN THEIR ENTIRETY!

Stay tuned, folks!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Wtf man redbot is right. You're trying to be a hero because the p99 staff is corrupt and leaks private information, but you are doing the exact same thing.

Don't become a hypocritical monster

While there are some issues with P99 with how some stuff goes down.

People fucking go there to play and enjoy the game. Posting account names, and in the future petitions and other forum shit you're just ruining the fun of the players on P99.

You're just as bad as them.

Fucking asshole.

I'm definately interested in any future links you are willing to share.... at least it will be backed up by another person on the cloud... pls share by PM if not here... ty!

I'm definately interested in any future links you are willing to share.... at least it will be backed up by another person on the cloud... pls share by PM if not here... ty!

It's rather a pointless thing to back up. There aren't even passwords. That column was just added to scare people :/

username lists are handy when cross-referenced with other major database hacks. e.g. take that list and run it through the ashleymadison leak, and you'll probably get a few passwords.

That's why we removed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back