• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Problems with bumping threads and being logged out constantly. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
525   0   0
First issue is when I'm bumping my sale thread, which is super old and gigantic, it never moves up the list, it's permanently at like #20 down.

Second, I'm logged out constantly, even when I check keep my logged in. I don't have this problem on any other page.

Thanks!

First issue is when I'm bumping my sale thread, which is super old and gigantic, it never moves up the list, it's permanently at like #20 down.

Second, I'm logged out constantly, even when I check keep my logged in. I don't have this problem on any other page.

Thanks!

When did the login issues start? I've just made a change that may fix this for good, please clear your cookies and try to login again.

Replying to threads no longer bumps them. In order to bump a thread, you must click the "bump" button or set an auto-bump.

Last edited:
It's been that way for a while, as long as I can remember, I just kinda lived with it. It would logout me out if I was inactive for ~5-10 min. I'm the king of writing half of a PM then tabbing out and forgetting, then coming back and hitting send and it just says, you've been logged out and loses everything I wrote.

So I cleared out my cookies, now it won't allow me to log in via chrome. If I click any of the 3 login buttons it just reloads the page, blocks the login popup. So I turned off ublock origin, ghostery, disconnect, etc. and it still won't let me log in. I had to login via incognito to post this. So something changed with how it recognizes that popup I guess?

Sounds like some sort of extension is blocking you, or perhaps old cookies.
Can you manually navigate to https://ectunnel.com/amember ?

Also strange because there is no popup to log in, there's just a standard link to the login page.

If you can't clear the data for this site, you can also keep a second browser, Firefox or edge or whatever, and use that until the cookies breaking this site expire. (2 months)

Last edited:
Seems to be fixed, I haven't been logged out since we last spoke.

Maybe I was mixing up this site with another about the login popup, but regardless it would just reload the same page over and over and not bring you to any sort of login page. I dunno, but it works now. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back