• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

(((PRICE REDUCED))) WTS 5 Barely big enough for HA's Toons (CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcomemat79

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Level
All 77ish
Race
Dark Elve's
Class
4 Mages 1 Cleric
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Don't laugh yet hehe...

5 77ish or 78ish Toons

4 Mages 1 Cleric

All freshly made within a year

They have 21 / 25 Expansions

These were an attempt at making a team of free heroic's as to save $175 on something i can do my self these are all that is left in my closet of Toons. I have sold all of my 110's that came with 25 / 25 expansion's as my other reason for selling off my collection of 110's and now selling my last 5 toons is I need to get rid of all temptations to come back to the game hehe...These toons are one 2 - 3 levels off of grouping with 110's and have most of there spell's up to there current level and have also been gold at least 1 time in there live's so can speak in General and no there auto grant aa's has never been activated was waiting to hit 110 to activate it... Any and all further questions and answers can be done via DM on ECTUNNEL so please feel free to ask...

Ok the moment you all been so anxiously waiting for hehe...

Price per toon : $5 per

Or...

As a bundle $20 For all 5

Yes all are transferable and all are silver ATM...

DM Me find out what server they are on and who know's you might even save an extra buck if that is ur server...

TY All and God Bless...

Refund Policy
🛎️ B4 trades only...
Last edited:
Don't laugh yet hehe...

5 77ish or 78ish Toons

4 Mages 1 Cleric

All freshly made within a year

They have 21 / 25 Expansions

These were an attempt at making a team of free heroic's as to save $175 on something i can do my self these are all that is left in my closet of Toons. I have sold all of my 110's that came with 25 / 25 expansion's as my other reason for selling off my collection of 110's and now selling my last 5 toons is I need to get rid of all temptations to come back to the game hehe...These toons are one 2 - 3 levels off of grouping with 110's and have most of there spell's up to there current level and have also been gold at least 1 time in there live's so can speak in General and no there auto grant aa's has never been activated was waiting to hit 110 to activate it... Any and all further questions and answers can be done via DM on ECTUNNEL so please feel free to ask...

Ok the moment you all been so anxiously waiting for hehe...

Price per toon : $5 per

Or...

As a bundle $20 For all 5

Yes all are transferable and all are silver ATM...

DM Me find out what server they are on and who know's you might even save an extra buck if that is ur server...

TY All and God Bless...
I'll give u 10 for cler and 1 mage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back