• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Contest Prefix art gallery: calling for submissions (Teek & Tormax) (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Share your tiny art! 🎨

--------------------

I like pretty images for our server prefix filters. Two new servers are launching May 22nd, Teek & Tormax

df234da44787cdaabb0e0aa693fcf209.jpg

dc29d6ffbe1996d8c94752baf62ff25a.png

Prefix dimensions are 60 x 15.

We need to show some love for emulators too! Please post icons for your favorite emu server.

Here are a few examples which I made:

p99.png

lockjaw.png

fv.png

mangler.png

miragul.png

selo.png

And here are some excellent animated ones @sidanger made:

aradune-03.gif

rizlona-02.gif

But really we're not picky about quality. Fire up photoshop and show us what you got!

- All earnest submissions will be granted a color username, whether we use the icon or not.
- 3 Krono reward for each icon we end up using.
- Improve upon a prefix that's already made, I'm not married to any!

My Tormax entry, shining like his armour and a flying kromzeks king axe killing Yelinak 🙏

Tormax.gif

My Teek entry, i was thinking to do neon but i think it wont work well with few pixels so i did a vines growing thing and a fireball to imply his hotzones quests and the popularity that the server will have 🙏

Teek.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back