• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Firiona Vie Power my Crew, Live Your Dreams (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 ty
I'm reaching out to the EC community with an exciting opportunity for mutual benefit. As the sole operator of a dedicated 6-box crew on FV, I am looking for sponsorship to acquire the latest expansions for all six of my accounts and getting them all gold status.

What I Offer:

1. Efficient Gameplay: I manage all six accounts simultaneously, ensuring efficient progression through the game's content.
  2. Expert Multiboxing: With my experience, I can navigate complex encounters and maximize the potential of the entire group.
  3. Dedication: I'm committed to making the most out of the game, and your sponsorship will contribute to elevating the gaming experience for all six characters.
What I'm Seeking: I'm looking for sponsorship to cover the costs of acquiring the latest expansions for my 6-box crew. In return, you'll be supporting a dedicated player who can provide insights, assistance, and even exclusive in-game benefits.

How It Works:

1. You sponsor the expansions for my 6-box crew.
  2. I provide dedicated gameplay, ensuring efficient progression through the new content.
  3. You gain a virtual ally with expertise in multiboxing and EverQuest gameplay.
Let's Level Up Together: If you're interested in supporting a fellow adventurer and enhancing the gameplay for my 6-box crew, let's discuss the details. Whether you're looking for a reliable ally or just want to contribute to the thriving EverQuest community, this sponsorship can be a win-win situation.

Feel free to reach out, and let's embark on this exciting journey together!

Best regards,
Lochness Monster

Refund Policy
🛎️ no

Users who are viewing this thread

Back