• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Power lvling available! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikles

BANNED
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
I can power lvl starting lvl 1 - 50's. Depends the class how fast/far I can in the 50's. We can work out a fair rate depending on our schedules, what class, and how many levels you want. I've power lvled before for PlayerAuctions and a few other sites, been doing it for a long time in EQ. Can play your character if you don't have time to play also (I have a 3 comp setup), or I can start a lvl 1 and lvl him up for you if you want. I customize my order to each player and we talk about what you really want out of it all. Will take $ or Krono for the services. Only setup to power lvl on Phinny or P99.

Gotten a lot of PM's, I hope I responded to them all! I'm working on getting faster at 51+ power lvling. With the exp bonus everyone is trying capitalize on leveling and I'm pushing through till it ends with Power lvling!!

Thanks Gohast for being my first customer on here, last night went so fast it was crazy!

If you need Power lvling send me a tell with what race/class (Yes race does matter), what lvl you are and what lvl you want to be and then we can go on from there. Thanks for everyone's messages so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back