• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plevel Request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Looking to get a toon p leveled on phinny server. I would prefer to be on and play while you p level me. PST. Would be nice to get this done today, soon.

Hi guys - some may try , but I think we won't be able to fill a group. It'll be 2-3 tops in a group. We don't want to risk banning and call too much attention.

Hi guys - some may try , but I think we won't be able to fill a group. It'll be 2-3 tops in a group. We don't want to risk banning and call too much attention.

Yeah, that's theory - in practice people have been banned for being afk.

There is an option of a full group, in my case, if the group was balanced I could level that. Just couldn't be too melee heavy. My accounts are 24 atm - and I will put them up for sale on Friday independent of level as I'm off for a week. I heard the exp reduction was 33% so 50% more mobs need to be killed, it's slow as hell. Enc, 3 mages, and necro - I'll keep the cleric and maybe a mage unless there is a massive offer so I can use it for PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back