• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Platinum / High end items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
25k 50k 100k 150k 200k plat CURRENTLY

If you don't have good feedback, then we will use a middle man. (Quitting game) I am not exactly interested in having wholesalers contact me and having my account linked. Looking for new players that want a head start etc

Let me make this clear, I don't even want the person to go first because I don't want to hear all the comments about me being a potential scammer. This is why we can use a middle man of your choice that we can agree on.

Last edited:
tons of platinum on hand, If you have good feedback, I will give platinum first. If you do not have any feedback, then we will need to find a middle man. Higher platinum amounts can be discussed. Will also trade platinum for high level / geared accounts (must be able to secure the account with all 4 ways) No email / sms that are locked in that can't be provided. Kronos accepted also

Was planning on making a deal with him but backed out looking at his history.... would posting anything that would not reveal his personal information be against the rules?

no i think posting any information about a scammer is def ok.

- - - Updated - - -

and i still to this day dont understand how poeple still get scammed. How dumb can you be?

Alright his name is Taylor Gleason from minnesota, after I talked to him on facebook I Googled him.... three arrests from 2009 to 2013.... two involving Meth yaay for meth.

A little research goes a long way when making an investment

I find it odd to say quitting eq for good but willing to take on accounts that you will not use due to quitting the game. Just seems off to me to say wanna quit yet will take accounts and krono sounds to me your compiling a list to hand over since yall got the big time sellers recently and now want rid off the new comers that dont know better. Not saying thats is your intentions by any means just what goes through my head when i read what you have written.

Now as i stated that what was not what i thought you where up to just when from a buyers stand point being on this site for 3+ years now i can say there was few things that would make us think twice. No need be defensive though just trying get the reasons at which it wont stand out to buyers they could read and understand your reasons. Which to me make since but never know till ask.

Hey Redbot, could you delete my personal information please. I don't care what people know about me but would prefer it to not be spammed in an attempt to slander me.

And quantum, I backed out after you offered to give plat first, I didn't want to take the risk and too you I was sorry to waste your time.

But dragging up (redacted) is pretty low man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Redbot, could you delete my personal information please. I don't care what people know about me but would prefer it to not be spammed in an attempt to slander me.

And quantum, I backed out after you offered to give plat first, I didn't want to take the risk and too you I was sorry to waste your time.

But dragging up (redacted) is pretty low man.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back