• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 platinum for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risky deal of the day. Sub 3$ per 1k, no min buy, first post.

Let me know when you're verified and we'll chat!

He's verified and has some good feedback already!

Last edited:
I don't think it's the risky deal of the day.. I need it gone fast, not looking to pull one on anyone. I understand though, truly I do. No way to verify right now ):

I bought a large amount of plat from him yesterday, he gave me plat first I sent payment after, good communication no problems.

Can someone explain to me what "verified" means here? How is it more secure? And what way is it secure? monetarily or Server speaking?

Can someone explain to me what "verified" means here? How is it more secure? And what way is it secure? monetarily or Server speaking?

From what I can gather it's basically a process you go through that checks out who you say you are. You provide certain details and then they check it out. It definitely gives a peace of mind when dealing with players that buy and sell here.

Completed purchase as well without any issues. Great guy. Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what happened but my account is now banned?

There must be a spy among us? I deep sixed the entire game and moved back to playing WoW with the guys from work. With a full time job and family, I don't have hours on end to try and drum up a few hundred plat. It's easier to throw a few extra real dollars into the mix and get gratification. I've blew a lot more in slot machines and booze through the years, so I take it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back