• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Platinum for sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Hello I currently have a large amount of plat in stock. You can contact me on here through messages, or on Skype at "Rmtplease".

I accept Paypal gifts as payment only. Also I will be keeping orders to a minimum of 20k.

I realize I have very little feedback (which can be a good thing), but I would be willing to go as far as a phone conversation or anything I can do to accommodate the sale as smoothly as possible. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
Watch using skype, gms can get your ip and trace it to the account you play on. Also if you talk over the phone, make sure it isnt the number you have linked to your account(if you linked your phone to eqemu). Good luck and bump.

Appreciate the heads up. Maybe I will just do it by phone or through PMs. My phone number isn't associated with anything as far as the EQemu so that's a plus.

do a search on how to stop skype from sharing your IP. You want to clear the resolvers asap.

All extra precautions have been taken. Some plat has been sold today, but plenty to still go around. Find me on Skype or send a PM :)

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump :)

Last edited:
P99's GMs have caught Rmtplease. If you purchased from him, know that you're now either banned or being monitored by GM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back