• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinny Powerleveling Service AFK or you Login 1-65, 65-70 AA's 100% Positive Feedback (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
273   0   0
I've become known for my quality and speed of work as stated in my feedback. My goal is to provide you with what you want within a time range and price range that is sufficient to you. I assure you that you will be satisfied with my work and dedication to your requests. I work with you and give you updates if you request them, I will also camp your potions/lesson of the devoted in order to conserve them for maximum benefits and to save you any extra money spent on potions. If you want to log in your own toons thats perfectly fine as well, I also offer to send you text messages/skype/whatsapp/discord when to log on and off if you want to save your potions that way too =) as you can see I am very active and all my feedback has come from less than a year of operating on phinny. I look forward to catering to your needs!

Please PM me if interested!

100% Positive Feedback

LEVELS

Discounts for Multiple toons best prices, best service

1-46

46-60

1-60

1-65

65-70 (must have lesson of the devoted for 67+)

Will also activate a fresh account for you and PL any class you want to 65 with X amount of AA's if requested.

Please inquire on prices and we can negotiate, I don't feel there is a need to leave prices up

AA's

All PL's done via AoE

Can negotiate on price per AA depending if its per AoE clear, by time or by a set amount

If you are Red verified payment can be issued once the goal has been reached. For non-verified users we ask that you pay half up front.

Give the newer but well experienced guy a chance and you might be pleasantly surprised! Thank you! and I forward to catering to your needs!

Last edited:
Re: Phinny Power Leveling Service AFK or you participate. 1-43, 43-60, 60-65, AA's

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Starting a 1-60 tomorrow a couple more spots open. Spots filled will announce when a new group is to be started

Last edited:
Re: Phinny Power Leveling Service AFK or you participate. 1-43, 43-60, 60-65, AA's

finished 1-60 project PM if looking for 1-60 or 1-43 atm

- - - Updated - - -

bump

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

how much for 1-60 and to be geared well? for say a Iksar monk/Ogre war thanks !

Hello,
whats the going rate for 100 & 200 aas. I will be using a 75% pot.

hi, i want a power level from 60-65. how much will that cost? paypal please.

Re: Phinny Powerleveling Service AFK or you Login. 1-65, AA's 100% Positive Feedback

Hiya looking for a PL on Phinny, 52 Pally to 65, has Vet Exp AA available to use, can you PM me pls :)

Re: Phinny Powerleveling Service AFK or you Login 1-65, 65-70 AA's 100% Positive Feed

looking for some larger PLs PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back