• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

phinigel123 vs trish drama (1 Viewer)

Phinigel123

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I told you guys to report Fraud to Paypal right away. I got laughed off these forums. I know what i'm talking about.

He has a new 4 box team on Phinigel, If you guys are nice I will give you character names.

Trish owes me an apology. Trish spent all his/her energy in defending Tectonic instead of focusing on getting very simple questions answered. He wrote 3 paragraphs about not refunding his customers yet Trish turned 2 additional sentences into some sort of false hope for everyone. Trish delayed the inevitable paypal fraud claims that you all need to file.

Paypal takes people offering services while structuring friends and family payments very seriously. At the very least Trish delayed getting his paypal account locked down. You may not get your money back but at least you can stop him from using Paypal.

Re: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on

I told you guys to report Fraud to Paypal right away. I got laughed off these forums. I know what i'm talking about.

He has a new 4 box team on Phinigel, If you guys are nice I will give you character names.

Trish owes me an apology. Trish spent all his/her energy in defending Tectonic instead of focusing on getting very simple questions answered. He wrote 3 paragraphs about not refunding his customers yet Trish turned 2 additional sentences into some sort of false hope for everyone. Trish delayed the inevitable paypal fraud claims that you all need to file.

Paypal takes people offering services while structuring friends and family payments very seriously. At the very least Trish delayed getting his paypal account locked down. You may not get your money back but at least you can stop him from using Paypal.

I owe you nothing.

You still don't seem to understand that I, and others, were giving him a chance to make amends before going in to screw him over.

The option to go to Paypal has always been there, and would still be there, even if delayed a few days. I didn't defend Tectonic, I gave him a chance to not be screwed over if he worked with us.

Instead, he's choosing not to use that opportunity, so he deserves everything that is going to come after him now. It's not like I said, wait forever to get money back from him. I repeatedly said he needed to show signs that he was going to work with us, and start making payments.

If we had attacked him via Paypal immediately, then the miniscule chance of him paying us back voluntarily would be gone. He was verified by RedGuides, and they were watching to make sure he didn't try and start up any other services selling here in the meantime. So there was no NEED to immediately chase him down for the money.

- - - Updated - - -

Redbot - I went ahead and removed the PM conversation with VirtualWorkshop that he sent me unsolicited.

I won't repost it, but VirtualWorkshop deserved to be called out for his self-promotion and hypocritical behavior.

You still don't seem to understand that I, and others, were giving him a chance to make amends before going in to screw him over.

You mean you let(helped) him stall you so he could finish withdrawing from Paypal and close out his bank accounts. You continue to misidentify the situation and make things things worse.

More bad advice from Trish. You aren't getting the accounts from his residential IP unbanned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back