• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Phinigel - Sceptre of Destruction $2,000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Darkeros, a piece of advice. Get verified. Especially if you expect $2,000.00 for an item. Bahaha. Oh yeah, get some feedback built up too. In all honesty, good luck with that sale. :dance:

12 year old account, with 2/3 year old accounts telling me I should get verified. GG

I don't know if you know, but I was one of the first people to post a MQ2 compile guide on this site. I posted numerous day 1 exploits. I posted numerous guides to exploits. I helped others build guides for exploits. If you wanna challenge my authenticity, I'll challenge you first. Who are you? Cause I've never heard of you.

I hate to break it to you, but buyers could care less what you did. Buyers tend to care about two things: 1. Feedback score and amount. 2. Verified or not. I shouldn't be having to tell someone who's been here so long this, but, there's always that someone.

Oh yeah, congrats on your little projects/guides and stuff?

Blizzblazzer, I respect your word. Having said that, when you offer something more than a mage account for a SoD, I might consider your suggestion.

I do not doubt that this guy is legit, im sure he has it and is really gonna sell it, but is this what it was all about? You guys from AoS woke the Sleeper just so you can profit from it? So much for the 7/30 agreement. Personally i would not buy this from you even for $1 out of pure principal. Yeah you have contributed to this forum and community alot but you have no respect for the game or players, only money and greed. Good luck on your sale.

I hate to break it to you, but buyers could care less what you did. Buyers tend to care about two things: 1. Feedback score and amount. 2. Verified or not. I shouldn't be having to tell someone who's been here so long this, but, there's always that someone.

Oh yeah, congrats on your little projects/guides and stuff?

Way too much money to not invest $10 for verification.

I would only accept this price, nothing less, but the only offers have been in the $1100-1200 range. I think everyone that's interested in buying it has seen the post by now. Since no $2k offers, I'm pulling this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back