• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Phinigel 50 Druid 50 Necro, Ragefire 46 Bard 60 Necro(Planar) + 20 Kronos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooozling

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Taking offers. Accnt also includes a 69 ranger on Luclin server, as well as a 60 Enchanter on Fippy (i know, lol).

-----------------------------------------------------------
BOTH TOONS (50 DRU / 50 NEC) on Phinigel have adequate wis/int and focus gear including some planar drops, if you are serious inquiry I can get the specifics to you stat.

Asking $700 for the account.

I also have a 50 enchanter on a separate account.

All of these characters can be moved to separate accounts and I would like $300 individually or 800 for the entire account. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Bumping this. 50 Necro / 50 Druid / 50 Enchanter ALL for sale, they can be combined onto 1 account or split different accounts. Looking at ALL offers. cash only please.

Same goes for the toons on ragefire. 46 bard, and 60 necro. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back