• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Phinigal PBAOE Power Leveling!! AA and lvl 40+ ONLY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Phinigal PBAOE Power Leveling

PRICE: 1 Krono for every 3 aa's obtained by the person in group who is not running an exp pot. If you do pop a pot you could be looking upwards of 5 aa for merely a single krono! SUPER CHEAP AND FAST!!!!

Fast and easy leveling! I'm offering a pbaoe power leveling service that will net you 6-8 aa an hour(10-15 aa an hour with 50% pot)! Better yet, any exp you gain from any experience pots you pop will be free! To give you an idea had a level 43 toon use a 50% exp pot and was level 55 four hours later!

This will require that you log in your toon, join the group and sit in a safe spot. You can afk or do whatever you'd like, I do not ask for peoples account infos or to log in their toons etc.

I am doing it by AA rather than time. That will average out to about 1 krono every half hour. Usually get about 2-2.5 aa per pull on 16 min repop with no potions running. I will be charging per individual character slot in the group. Every time the wizard in the group with you guys not using an exp pot hits 3 aa's that'll be one krono. In the 40's that comes to be close to 2 levels a krono, 1.5-1.8 levels a pull. During a 4 hour session the entirety of an exp potion that will run you anywhere from 8-12 krono usually depending on pull size, number of mobs being leashed etc adds a little varience in exp gains / pricing.

If you are interested in my services please pm me your character name, I'll add you to my friends list and hit you up whenever I can find a camp open.

Last edited:
Cannot say enough good things about these guys. Got a session done, and these guys are legit. I highly recommend this to anyone that does not have the time to get them aa's or level up. Well done gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back