• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Parting with my Mischief 3 box Necro / Bard / Druid SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Level
Race
Erudite / Human / Half Elf
Class
Necromancer / Bard / Druid
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Hoping to do business with verified members and prefer Paypal, but open to other payment options.
Hi everyone! Work has really ramped up lately and there's no end in sight, so I need to let go of my Mischief characters. This was actually my first venture into boxing and I really enjoyed this comp. I was really looking forward to double pet camping Chardok Kennels with it!

This is also my first transaction on this site, so don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or have feedback.

Below is some information on the characters. I can happily meet in game or via stream to review. These accounts still have an active subscription, so I may play here and there, so level 47 is the lowest these characters will be (they're almost 48).

Necromancer
Erudite
Level 47
203 unbuffed INT
2402 Mana
Notes
Blighted Robe, GEBs, other good gear
Ring of the Ancients
3 weight reduction bags
Price - $140 125 100

Bard (Sale Pending)
Human
Level 47
Notes
Imbrued BP/Legs
SSB, Mithril Arms, other good gear
1 weight reduction bag
Pegasus Cloak
Martune Rapier
Extra level 51 Wizard on Aradune
730 DB cash]
Price - $150

Druid
Half Elf
Level 47
156 unbuffed WIS
1861 Mana
Notes
No planar gear b/c I don't think it's very good in classic.
GEBs, Mithril Shirt, Mithril Bracers, etc.
100% weight reduction 40 slot bag
3 other weight reduction bags
Guise of the Deceiver
460 DB cash
Price - $175 165 150

I hope these prices are reasonable. I did my best based on the resources each account has and the prices I see on the market here. I really want to see this comp stay together, so I'm open to a discount if you want all three.

edit: reduced price. want to get these into good hands before Kunark drops.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds, but open to reasonable discuss if the buyer feels something was misrepresented.
Last edited:
Word of advice, don't meet people in game & don't give characters names out. Sell to only people with plenty of feedback or verified members with a long standing history.

Best of luck!

Word of advice, don't meet people in game & don't give characters names out. Sell to only people with plenty of feedback or verified members with a long standing history.

Best of luck!

Thanks! If folks want to have a look, do you just take a screenshot of the character sheet and remove the char name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back