• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Paid this person - WhyIThornblade - $85.00 for 10krono and he ghosted me and deleted his post. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 94.5%
51   3   1
Username(s) of the accused
WhyIThornblade
When did the issue occur?
11/1/2021
Link to transaction thread
Thread was deleted, but he posted krono for 8.50 each
Value of property in dispute
85$
Messaged him 4hours ago for 10 krono, he gave me his email address and after I paid him he promptly ghosted me and will not respond back.

Just had the same issue with this user, Ghosted after payment.

Wish this was showing on his profile or a note about it before hand.

Yesterday, before they flagged the account as under investigation. he had a post up for krono then took it down and stoped replying to messages.
i gave him the benfit of the doubt as he had all positive feed back at the time and hoped he just needed time.

account will be banned but not much they can do other then that. Doubt if they know real name etc.
destroyed.jpg

Just a reminder. Never deal with anyone who is selling and isn't verified. Also, if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

just a reminder some unverified have been selling here for years and no problem. Easy to throw us all under the bus, but verified people do this also all the time.

just a reminder some unverified have been selling here for years and no problem. Easy to throw us all under the bus, but verified people do this also all the time.

Verified people do it, that is true. It isn't as common as unverified, but it happens. The biggest issue is in recourse. If an unverified person cheats someone, there isn't much anyone can do. If you are verified, lots of actions can be taken, including contacting local police departments. Honestly, scamming someone across state lines and such is an even bigger crime than if they are local.

True, but i see absolutely no valid reason to not be verified at all. Frankly it should be required to sell or buy here.

I wouldn't mind seeing it be required for selling, but I don't see the need in the case of buying. I have a low risk tolerance. This gives me less reward. If someone is willing to risk selling to a new person with zero feedback, that is on them and they will definitely make more money than I will.

Also, even if they don't require verified for selling, they should 100% require premium. While premium isn't as good as verified, it at least means the site managers have access to the info of the person via the payment method they used. Also, I don't think you deserve the right to sell here without investing in the community in some way. Premium at least goes to support the site and the people who run it. Without which we would all be worse off.

I'm not premium or verified. I'm subscribed on Redguuides. I just don't do enough transactions here that I want to fork out another $10. Also, I have issues with sending out photos of my photo ID. I've been around here and RG since 2005 though.

Definitely true. But, I tend to avoid selling certain things like accounts to unverified people unless I have a great history with them from selling other stuff.

Doesn't feel right giving away my information/account to someone who doesn't trust this website with their personal information.

Definitely true. But, I tend to avoid selling certain things like accounts to unverified people unless I have a great history with them from selling other stuff.

Doesn't feel right giving away my information/account to someone who doesn't trust this website with their personal information.
I don't trust the internet, period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back