• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

P99_PLAT is a scammer, be careful (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried some really shady stuff with me yesterday over skype. Tried throwing his weight around in regard to his feedback vs. mine, wanting full control before paying anything. Glad that my scamdar went off. Sorry for your situation.

[21:07:54] Legend: Sorry got kicked offline, i cant send payment right now paypal wont let me
[21:08:01] Legend: changed the password back for you
[21:08:08] Legend: i started changing stuff because i tried to send
[21:08:15] Legend: sorry for inconvenience

This is what he just wrote me on Skype. /shrug

Lol those quotes seems like he's trying to save himself from being marked down, if he gave you info back change everything immediately and check if everything is on your account, please leave update of this

I checked the account. Nothing is missing, because i was online and he wasnt able to log in (maybe my luck) and the sms wasnt set (yet). He has some feedback but I still think he isnt clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back