• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Items Firiona Vie Own a piece of EQ History for ONLY $300 BFG on FV (1 Viewer)

Rating - 98.3%
57   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Yes
For $300 you can get your hands on a Breezeboot Frigid Gnasher on the Firiona Vie server.

No longer able to be awarded in-game since the original expansion of Velious, the BFG is a unique weapon that allows you to level up archery fighting with it in the main hand.

Not only that it has one of the coolest graphics in the game!

Learn the secret rogue trick to knock mobs back onto traps and escaping while casting the Knockback!

Refund Policy
🛎️ Yes
I remember the pair of rogues I knew who both had the BFGs (Doom reference on the name there....) and how they would grief people in the Arena by not pushing them back to the far wall of the arena over and over (the original stun lock?) and then interrupting any attempt at Gate spells, etc. I'd almost consider paying for this if I could get it to a different server lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back