• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Organic, sustainable Krono. $12 single, $11 if you order 10 more (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

q8reflex

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 $12 single, $11 if you order 10 kronos or more
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal Friends and Family payments ONLY
YES! a Single Krono can Poof Years spent on your Toon!

READ our FAQ Below!
Selling
CLEAN Krono's to ALL SERVERS, Fast Delivery.
Paypal Friends and Family ONLY.

$12 Each.

Check out my history! ;)

FAQ:

Q1: Will your Krono get me in trouble or maybe suspended or banned?

A1: Absolutely Not! We do not engage in any RMT or any other suspesious activities. All our kronos are legitamately bought from players in auctions or bazaar using PLAT ONLY!.

Q2: Why do you keep a high price on your Krono, kinda above market price?

A2: Considering the hardship taken to bring you this Risk-Free krono along with the excellent service, protection and delivery, we think we are ahead of the rest in terms of price well earned.

Q3: Do you offer bulk prices?

A3: Sure, send us a PM to discuss it.

Q4: How can we trust you with Friends and Family Paypal payment? once it's gone......well, it's gone. :)

A4: Like any reasonable person, we would be extra careful when we attempt this kind of payment. However, if you research our reputation in this forum you can be rest assured and %100 secured.

Q5: What if you don't deliver instantly as you claim?

A5: Once we reach an agreement via PM discussion, you get your payload max 15minutes once paypal payment received.

Q6: And if you exceed that 15minutes period? hmmmm?

A6: You get an extra Krono. This is a true story happened to one of our customers who instantly sent the cash before any PM discussion, can't blame him as we shine in trust and service. ;)

Q7: What do you mean exactly by "Full Remedy"?

A7: If you are not happy whatsoever with the delivered kronos and needed a full refund, you gonna get it but comes with simple conditions. PM for more details.

Our History
https://ectunnel.com/community/feedback/q8reflex.229147/

UPDATE: 15 Kronos in Stock on 14th of May 2020

Refund Policy
🛎️ FULL REMEDY!
Last edited by a moderator:

A1: Absolutely Not! We do not engage in any RMT or any other suspesious activities. All our kronos are legitamately bought from players in auctions or bazaar using PLAT ONLY!.

You are engaged in RMT by posting this thread, False Advertising

You are engaged in RMT by posting this thread, False Advertising
Krono is not a virtual world asset, it's a digital coin invented by DBG and this game is a trading medium. The irony, same falsifying attitude governments took against Bitcoin, tee hee.

Thank you for that tiny bit of knowledge.
I to have some for you,
Real Money Trading (RMT) is the sale of in-game items, currency, characters or other data in order to obtain real money.
IE: Has nothing to do with how YOU purchase the item, You are involved in RMT by simply trying to sell it.
False Advertising! yet again

Everyone is here to make a few extra bucks, just don't pretend you are not involved in something that we are all guilty of!

I'm glad our marketing campaign triggered you to an uncomfy state, but here we go.............

- We don't Sell accounts.
- We don't sell Loot right's or items in game.
- We don't earn our plat in any unligitimate way. (All Bazaar trades - All organic! :D )

So yeah, we don't engage in RMT or Any Suspercious Activities like you do. If you want us with you in the same boat, sure we can join, but rest assured we'll bring some safety measures along with a signed life insurance before we board. :D

@q8reflex I respect the unique marketing campaign, and it's not as "full of shit" as everyone says. Krono sourced from malicious chargebacks hurts DPG, this site, and ultimately anyone who plays EQ.

But AFAIK, nobody is selling chargeback krono here, as it's not allowed. I've had like 8 reports on your post. Can you please make the title and post less inflammatory? Focus on the positive

I am by no means triggered my friend sorry if that is how I came across!
For whatever reason, people like to address their concerns to me, perhaps it is because I will voice them lol.
I am trying to understand the madness behind your "marketing campaign"
As an expert salesman in international business account management, When has anyone been successful by bashing the competition? None the less, when what you are bashing and bringing to attention, is the exact thing you or "we" whoever you are representing, is involved?
I am firm on my stance here ,
Real Money Trading (RMT) is the sale of in-game items, currency, characters or other data in order to obtain real money.
IE: Has nothing to do with how YOU purchase the item, You are involved in RMT by simply trying to sell it.
Continuously debating this conversation is pointless, you are involved in RMT no matter how you purchased them...

Last edited:
So yeah, we don't engage in RMT

Fi6F.gif

@q8reflex I respect the unique marketing campaign, and it's not as "full of shit" as everyone says. Krono sourced from malicious chargebacks hurts DPG, this site, and ultimately anyone who plays EQ.

But AFAIK, nobody is selling chargeback krono here, as it's not allowed. I've had like 8 reports on your post. Can you please make the title and post less inflammatory? Focus on the positive

Well, title automagically was changed. @Redbot , 8 reports against the title or me being a shadow seller? i'd like some clarification please?

But anyways.........

SOLD OUT FOR NOW!

Thank you for participating in our campaign! :D

Salutations from the ONLY
FULL REMEDY Krono Seller On the planet! :D

Well, title automagically was changed. @Redbot , 8 reports against the title or me being a shadow seller? i'd like some clarification please?

But anyways.........

SOLD OUT FOR NOW!

Thank you for participating in our campaign! :D

Salutations from the ONLY
FULL REMEDY Krono Seller On the planet! :D

I changed your title. It was click bait

I mean good for you on finding some idiots to buy from you. Well done bro.

You buy 3 krono off the bazaar or from some newbie. It's the same 3 krono anyone else is getting on this website.

@Redbot

Absolutely Not! We do not engage in any RMT or any other suspesious activities.

If you feel like you need to be a lying scumbag to sell the 20 krono you make per week, then good on you man! Doesn't make it right. But, if it makes you feel good about yourself, yay you?

Btw I researched your reputation, and it's non existent. Get verified and some real feedback and you won't get shit on for talking out your ass as much.

P.S. I got some cheaper and cleaner krono if you PM me and mention this ad!

lmao, you're extremely delusional if you think you aren't engaged in RMT considering the fact that accepting PayPal transactions for your krono is in fact a real money transaction. Now maybe if you only accepted bitcoin though it has fluctuating monetary value it could he considered a gray area but even then lol there is no way around your bullshit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back