• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

ORDER ANY ITEM/GEAR SET/PLATINUM 24 HOUR DELIVERY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown405

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CorruptionPlugins.com/form.html
..Order anything from a full set of Anguish to a full set of SoF with 24 hour delivery.

So does your order form default to Donation instead of Payment on paypal.com to stop people from being able to dispute payment should you not deliver or get their toons banned?

It seems that the real question is does your merchant service have the same safety as your plugins?

Because considering the safety situation of your GK seems to be "Completely undetectable, any bans are due to being caught by a GM/player", I sincerely doubt your buyers will get to keep their new stuff.

At the very least, don't lie about what hacks you plan on using to get the stuff.

To sum1 - My orders are donations because the prices ALWAYS vary depending on what your getting. I was not going to spend a month setting up all the different prices.

To Jag - Will you please just stop harassing me. You know nothing about my plugins or what I do to get this gear. NO GK/MB/ETC IS USED TO GET THIS GEAR!! This is 100% safe and 100% reliable. I already have a customer who I had gotten Solteris gear within less than a day. Why do you feel the need to reply to every one of my threads talking down to me?

Account suspended (presumably banned) today. Only thing this particular account had done that my others hadn't was use Unknown405's item service. I only got one item, so it wasn't like I did a full gearing or anything extreme.

Sucks, I enjoyed that toon. Be extremely careful if you decide to try this. I don't think its as risk-free as implied.

Sony has presumably discovered my raid forces, which is why I assume they suspended and did not ban. As I said, no GK/MB was used attaining the item and I think it's ridiculous they would even suspend for ordering item but I guess they do that for platinum as well. Hopefully this will get resolved, site is going under major changes right now and will be using a "add to cart" type system with emailed compiles because I can't use vBulletins subscription system anymore since Paypal froze my account.

Well, bannings typically start out as suspensions, so frankly, I'm not sure I'm out of the woods. I also figure that even if the toon isn't 100% banned they're going to roll him back 3 or 4 weeks to a point before I had ordered your item.

So you see, best case scenario for me is I'm still out the $500 I paid for the account + $50 transfer fee + $200 I gave to you for the item + all the items/plat I had farmed from bb/lguk + all the aa's I had earned over the last few weeks.

Sony has presumably discovered my raid forces, which is why I assume they suspended and did not ban. As I said, no GK/MB was used attaining the item and I think it's ridiculous they would even suspend for ordering item but I guess they do that for platinum as well. Hopefully this will get resolved, site is going under major changes right now and will be using a "add to cart" type system with emailed compiles because I can't use vBulletins subscription system anymore since Paypal froze my account.

if your forces are indeed discovered, then what are the status of the accounts? Also, since it looks like sony might have pooped in your cereal, I'd be really interested in knowing how you did the events if you didn't use ND/GK. I know you don't have a fully geared 54 man raid force on every server doing these events.

The 100% safe service doesn't look like it is so much now.

Another person posted at mmobugs about being suspended recently after using your item service (he mentioned he hasn't logged into the account but a few times since he used the service). Looks like sony hit all your customers...

It also is an interesting coincidence that your site went down for it's major "upgrade" RIGHT after I posted about my account in the chatbox. Literally the next time I refreshed the site it was down, and it's still down right now. I was under the impression no one pulls a site down like that for so long, since you can test and make changes to a site offline and then push it online later.

Something fishy is going on here, and I'm not a huge fan.

Paypal froze my account because apparently they don't support selling digital products. If I reported this site, MMOBugs, MQ2Source, or any other EQ cheating website to Paypal then they too would be shutdown - it was just bad luck they found out about mine. Also my site is going under maintenance, it has nothing to do with your chatbox message. Because of the Paypal situation I have to switch to credit card payments which means I have to use a shopping cart system. So the forums may come down all together and I'll have an "add to cart" per plugin, will also be selling my private plugins now that people never thought to even be possible.

Last edited:
Unknown, I saw in another post that you were thinking of using 995merchantaccount aka National Merchant Bancard. That whole site seems kind of shady to me honestly. You should check out www.alertpay.com (an alternate to Paypal) or someone else to that effect, someone actually registered with the BBB.

NO GK/MB/ETC IS USED TO GET THIS GEAR!! This is 100% safe and 100% reliable. I already have a customer who I had gotten Solteris gear within less than a day.

p.s. I was that guy. Also p.s. I just got banned for what you did.

*EDIT* I'm going to remove the details here, as you asked, HOWEVER... I've saved all of that info and will re-edit the post to add it back, plus more, if your claim that you talked to sony and they're only going to suspend people who used your service turns out to be false.

How you react and try to make this right will dictate if you're different than CC and Source. Please make a good decision.

Last edited:
I talked to sony today and I got banned because you used an exploit on my toon where it was possible to get any item in the game from an NPC.

I'm intrigued...please elaborate. Not saying that I condone how this is more than likely done, but curiosity has gotten the best of me now to know what kind of exploit this is...is it something that just allows you to ghost up behind a mob and loot it?

Also, please note that NA does not support or condone any sort of scams or outright flames. This thread will remain open for now, but please keep it civil.

I'm not 100% sure as the CSR guy didn't really get into it. *edit* saved this part too

*edit* ... but saved! Must be something else.

Last edited:
I talked to sony today and I was told I had a 7 day (could have been 10, I was driving and it was loud) suspension with a recommendation for a ban. You will have to forgive me for being extremely skeptical that just because you say it'll all be ok that it will indeed all be ok. *edit*

I'm glad my one toon who got one item was hit because I was actually thinking about letting you do some work on my main while I was out of game for a little.

Since the whole thing is a ban now anyway, I would really like to talk with you about exactly what you were doing. Not for anyone else's sake, but for my own.

I also have to ask that you don't release the zone crashing thing. I know the process, and I'd rather not have people crashing bb and lguk and all these other zones for shits and giggles. Sure, you could make a ton of cash crashing zones and farming named, but come on... it's not good for eq and it's not really gonna be as lucrative as what you were doing.

Last edited:
Wow so sad that it looks like I missed the details on what was being done. I have no intention of trying it since I don't want the ban stick but would have been VERY interesting to here how it was being done. If someone knows and could PM me the details it would be greatly appreciated.

Excuse me, do you think that I was making a threat? My site was investigated into because I had received thousands of dollars using the 'Donate' button and that triggered some flags for Paypal. They froze my account until I sent them legal documentation saying I was a nonprofit organization, because that is what they assume when you use the 'Donate' button. Then I called them and explained why I had it up there and they froze my account with even further limitations. Apparently selling online products (no tracking keys) is against Paypals policy. So yes, if they knew of any of the plat shops or other EQ cheating websites then they would all be shutdown.

This is turning into a drama thread.

All you sharks circling blood in the water can go away now, pools closed.

ibtl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back