• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Software Dispute Opened another account to test a possible bug (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
elonmask
When did the issue occur?
August 10th, 2020
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/elonmask-warned-4-points-for-account-sharing-made-second-account.81680/#post-392403
Value of property in dispute
my reputation =)
I followed the recommendation of the banner to enable "Invisibility Mode". However, when I enabled this setting and saved my profile, the "Invisibility Mode" checkbox did not stay checked.

I wanted to verify that this was working on my account, and since you have to be logged in to search members and view their profile/content, I quickly and without thinking made a "test" account so that I could search for myself and verify that my feedback, etc... was invisible.

I assure you this was a totally benign action, and because I was simply trying to check to make sure a setting was working it did not cross my mind that making a test account would violate terms and come with an infraction.

My account is old and in perfect standing, and I would love for this warning to be removed, as I would never want other users to think I am anything but a perfectly honest account.

Is this something you might consider in my case?

Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back