• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

One of the best Berserkers serverwide + lvl 100 raid geared Mage max aa, same account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

I am selling my awesome Berserker. Account comes with more than 4 million pp. He has over 21500 AAs. 100 AAs banked. RoF partisan quests saved as reward to ding lvl 102 in like no time, after new expansion release. Has Ring of Revenge (raid rare ring), Pauldrons of Fury (raid rare shoulders), Girdle of the Weaponsmaster (raid rare belt), has Brilliant Flame Edged Cleaver with Sigil of the Blade aug (Plane of War), also has Gilded Hammer of Ro's Light (rare raid hammer with AE dmg and stacks with Girdle of the Weaponsmaster). Top 3 on AC serverwide. Best augs in game, also Plane of War RAID aug. Most CotF Raid tier 2 non visibles. Sooooooo many clickies and rare LoN illusions. Also has Rune of Tallon pet clicky (Plane of War), Chalandria's Fang (Poison clicky) and has Guise of the Ancient Gods!!!!!!!! Which alone goes for like 150$ on Ebay etc. (super rare). This is the best Zerker you can get at this time. Account comes with maxed AA Mage. Mostly CotF raid tier 1 equipped. Also has CotF tier 1 raid arms (best fire focus). Also has DH1 raid pet focus earring (EM 20). Let me just show you those 2 ingame. Too much stuff to list here. Zerker has all progression done. RoF, CotF, collectables in RoF and CotF etc. Both are transferable. MAX Veteran AAs. Account is prepaid for more than 130 days.

Send me a tell if you have any questions.

Willing to trade for high end p99 blue account/items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back