• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Offering first to my fellow Ragefire friends... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertoxboy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I always wanted to make something IRL from EQ but didn't know about how to go about it... I came up with an idea recently and decided to just try it out and test it before going crazy with it. So I tried to replicate the Enchanter 1.0 Epic into precious metals. All in all, I'm happy with how it turned out. I probably won't do it again in silver as it was a bit more expensive than I had hoped, I'll probably settle for Bronze or Steel. Anyways, here is what the Enchanter epic looks like IRL in sterling silver... I'm putting it up for sale, $50 + shipping so I can start on a new project, if nobody here is interested from my home server, I'll open it up to other servers... In the mean time, I'm open to ideas here on what to do next. I can work with multiple materials, plastic, ceramic, different metals, silver, gold, platinum... although plastic, steel, or aluminum are more affordable.

I thought of these so far but am open to other ideas:
-an FD iksar monk as a desk paperweight
-dragon corpse as a desk paperweight
-wizard epic/enchanter epic (full size {3 ft.} in plastic, not doing metal for full size epics, mostly because it would be too big for me to make), thought it would be a good Halloween prop

20160513_130400.jpg

20160513_130531.jpg

Last edited:
just a fyi silver is stupid stupid cheap if you order from mountainglass.com iirc 24 gage silver is 3.95 per foot! hehe cant beat that own a shop and have glass blowers only reason i know.

- - - Updated - - -

Though it is wired silver you can still melt it down to coins or bars if get creative about it.

Wherever you go silver is cheap at aprox $17 an ounce. Don't forget the whole process to go from 3d model to silver cast of an object. Many other materials and resources are required.

Anyways price lowered to $50, I'd sell it at a loss.

I do custom orders as well, I could meet you in game and take about 2 min to rip your character (or anything really) model from online into the 3D software to begin the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back