• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Suspicious Ocbanstar revealing my character name (1 Viewer)

Araduneplayer

BANNED
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Ocbanstar
When did the issue occur?
Today August 4
Link to transaction thread
Deleted
Value of property in dispute
Had to delete and recreate my thread due to Him revealing a character name . I hope me ignoring him prevents him from seeing my future threads or else I'll need some admin action thanks.

Again as stated in his for sale thread that he recreated, this account he is selling HAS been suspended. Honesty and openness is what this community wants. This character has been suspended for harassing people in game and using inappropriate language (according to DPGs rules...not that i agree but hey they are the ones who suspend and ban). Lying to me in a PM that the account was never suspended is suspicious. I had interest until it was brought to my attention who this person was in game and knowing through his guildmates and people hes harassed and actually watching a GM discon him and not see him on for 7 days, all the while the person he harassed explained what happened.

Im sure someone who might buy your account would like to have an honest answer to the question if your account you are selling (warrior) has ever been suspended.

If you wouldnt have lied to me in a PM i wouldnt have had to say anything to warn others...unlike you im looking out for the community

Umm you do not and never have had the authority to give out people’s names. If their is a problem report it to staff, never say the name of anyone on here cause that IS against the rules. Period. Attachment included also if u think i am lying.

Attachments

• 0E135CBB-040C-4C8C-BA19-C11275D69F0F.png
    0E135CBB-040C-4C8C-BA19-C11275D69F0F.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 53
thanks for the rule update, if i bought that account i would have bought soemthing false and potentially could have been out hundreds which is a much bigger concern

as powerful as admins here are on the site...they cant make a persons lie not a lie and a person return money...which this person did in regards to a lie and potentially could have done with money

Nope they can’t but you can report them and they can take whatever actions are needed. Im all for protecting community but giving out names is a big no no here. Could of just posted on it that account has been comprimised without the name ;)

the biggest issue of the 2 is a person deceiving a potential buyer. I understand "araduneplayer" has blocked me, which makes it convienient for him to not answer a simple question out in the open in public, which is, was this warrior account he is selling ever suspended for any reason? If he says no that is a lie. If he says yes then he lied in our private messages to me when i inquired about the account weeks ago...either or its shady.

This community has enough to worry about with account security and we dont need deceit among members.

Easiest way for clarity is to be honest.

the biggest issue of the 2 is a person deceiving a potential buyer. I understand "araduneplayer" has blocked me, which makes it convienient for him to not answer a simple question out in the open in public, which is, was this warrior account he is selling ever suspended for any reason? If he says no that is a lie. If he says yes then he lied in our private messages to me when i inquired about the account weeks ago...either or its shady.

This community has enough to worry about with account security and we dont need deceit among members.

Easiest way for clarity is to be honest.

I understand completely, admins will see this and take care of it i am sure. Lying is not a good way to sell a account and either way the community should know, use his username here not character name in game and no problems :)

It's also fucking stupid that someone you ignore can still read your comments and reply/comment on YOUR posts you just dont get to respond/defend yourself when they do

I have never scammed here and spent alot more money on others than i'm looking to recoup before leaving the game again. Willing to give my rl info to buyer etc and do the verification processs if required just rather not spend $10/300 on the final transaction. Meanwhile OCbanstar was banned less than a year ago ? What community is he protecting when he only protects his own wallet/interests

I don’t know anything about ur situation with OC. All i did was tell him what to do if he thinks something is up. Im on neither side here. Just don’t post char names to this site is all i was saying and concerned with really. Anything else is between you 2 and the admins. He said you lied about it not me :)

OP playing "forum politics" to avoid the point of my original concern...whatever happened with me was righted by me due to misunderstandings and i confronted any issue and i resolved it to a full...OP said an account that HAS been suspended multiple times hasnt...thats the problem. I have never actually had any in game communication with the OP though he has a reputation and yes his warrior account has 100% been suspended. When i first sent the PM i know your guild folded and was concerned your toon was one of its members hence why i asked if it was suspended, cause if it WAS the person ive heard about i no longer wanted to buy the warrior. After hearing from a few people and matching gear to your loots i discovered who you were. Youve got a bad rep on the server and your account has 2 strikes against it. I was doing my due diligence to protect my money and checking on the background of said account.

But back to the point. Its a simple question that is getting danced around...has the OPs warrior account ever been suspended yes or no. Forum politicing and trying to necro random nonsense doesnt work when youre caught in a lie. You lied to me when i tried to initiate a purchase, which is why i stopped responding to the PM the OP and I were in and left the PM convo and ignored all following responses i kept getting from the OP. My issue that is being necrod by you in a desperate attempt to deflect was shown to the admins here and the admins saw my genuine effort to fix something i couldnt help. There was no taking an account back lol. Also my positive feedback prior and since then selling accts and items/krono speaks for itself...your negative feedback on 10 feedbacks is kinda telling also, but thats neither here nor there

So if we could just erase all this drama can the question just get answered...Has the everquest warrior account you have posted here on ectunnel currently ever been suspended yes or no? (not "had action taken against it", lets not play word games like you did a few posts up)

*edit* OH and yes im protecting my own interests lol ofc i would. Im not blindly going to buy an account from someone in another country (canada vs the states) with dpg being hyper focused on account sales and you have like a small amount of feedback and managed to get a negative feedback within a couple already? Uhm yeah im gonna protect my wallet/interests like any normal person would lol...did you really just make a stink about that?! Yes i then look to protect others interests (the community here) after i am secure from shady sellers lying. Thanks for the lame childish PM earlier "wishing something bad happens to my entire family" lol spoken like an angsty person who got caught then the instablock to feel like YOURE in control of who gets a last word. Lol its pathetic. Just change your post to admit your account was suspended and to make sure buyers are careful if they buy the account...simple done.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back