• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Oakwynd Oakwynd Custom character preorder. 1 spot left for May 24th. 200$ Valid until end of day. 5/24 (1 Viewer)

sgreen

SUSPENDED
Rating - 94.5%
104   6   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 n/a
Now accepting reservations for the upcoming server oakwynd, to be released May 24th. I have provided this service on prior tlps with a 100% satisfaction rating.
The account is yours created using your information, and subscribed with a krono, or if you choose another source, (to be provided by you) the total for that would be 190$.
Total cost for 1-50 + 1 krono subscription is 200$.
PM for more details, taking reservations for the first week of the release, at this time. Completion is guaranteed by the 1st of June.

1 Spot remains for the May 24th group session.
Characters will be geared, and have all vendor spells, also any of the crafted ones I can grab for a reasonable price. Combat/casting skills will be capped.
Leveling may be done on your existing account, or we will create a new one using your information, and subscribing it with a krono. This will be 100% your account.

Discounts may be offered for multiple.

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a after transfer
Last edited:
Just warning potential customers on this post now.

The seller has yet to start the service paid for and has been a week since launch. In addition to not starting the service, they claimed multiple items that were one time use on the account without consulting with me at all.

I will correspond on this thread again tomorrow.

This seller has also failed to complete my order and no communication as to why or what's going on. I did see him this weekend with my toon logged in but nothing this week. Today was completion day and logged in to see my toon only gained a few levels... very disappointing.

Also got ripped off here. He was nice and communication wasn't bad, but he kept dragging it out and the due date came and then he ghosted me. I don't even think he logged into my account once. Lost the $$ obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back