• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Not helpful price discussion (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
349   0   0
Lol 13$. Good joke. Why would you change the price from 10$ to 13$ when everyone else is selling them for 9-10$ lol. I don't get people. Also, who's getting banned? Have yet to hear of a single person being banned for RMT'n.

Last edited:
Re: Kronos for Sale - $13 each

Lol 13$. Good joke. Why would you change the price from 10$ to 13$ when everyone else is selling them for 9-10$ lol. I don't get people. Also, who's getting banned? Have yet to hear of a single person being banned for RMT'n.

Shortly before the release of Agnarr there was an alarming number of reports of banned accounts and general scare for item selling most notably from some of the higher ups. Redbot made a post here https://www.redguides.com/forums/threads/53850-ALERT-Sellers-and-buyers-being-banned-by-Daybreak

Alltho so far it seemed to have settled down? Haven't heard anything major since Agnarrs launch, but its always best to be safe.

I know plenty of people who've been banned for receving krono from a "cash for krono reseller" since the opening of Agnarr. It's a real thing. There was a big thread about being safe last week and one seller talked about his experiences. Luckily now people are changing it up and being safer about it.

Bump!

Thanks for trolling and free bumping up my thread!:cool: Was wondering why my thread was so high up in the sub-forum! Suggest you buy from those people if you are happy with them, people will pay what they want to pay, I'm in no rush to sell mine off. My price increase is reflected by the 2-3 other websites that have also increased their price recently to $13-$15, as well as I use these myself so I have no urgency to sell at $10 per which other users on here do.

As far as banning, Varsa pretty much summed it up in his post.

I just don't get people like you. You're like one of those idiots that sits in commons spamming WTS Krono @ 1 billion plat! Like wtf is the point? Why even bother? Literally nobody is EVER going to buy from you period. Your post is a complete waste of space and everyone's time. I'm not trolling at all. That would be you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back