• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie New Pricing: SK w Pal; Shm w Cleric; Ranger; Bst w Rog Persona; Rog w Enc; Wiz (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Level
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Edit: Just a note, I’m not a professional account seller so if something you want is overpriced priced let me know and we can come to a deal. I recently dropped prices on all accounts.

I am moving off of live servers to play on TLP for awhile and I am putting some of my accounts up for sale; I plan to start playing on TLPs for awhile so I am also interested trading the accounts for KR as well. I have played these accounts for years and are in good standing. I am willing to discuss price and entertain offers. All accounts have LS expansion. The 125s are generally max or a few short as some have been added since i last played. The 120s will be Max AA through NOS. I am including the actual AA points numbers for a better reference point.

Ranger lvl 125 w/ 72245 AA NOS group geared, NOS type 5 augs, has Stein with 1 lvl 100 boost on the account - $80 or 8KR No CC ever associated to this account

SK lvl 125 w/ 82006 AA NOS raid geared with 3 pieces of Coag accessory items, Janns and Stein, NOS type 5 augs 1 lvl 100 boost on the account -- On the same account is a Pal lvl 125 w 73355 AA mix of LOS and Coag Pally set gear. I shared the not set pieces between the characters if i wanted to swap between them. - $200 or 20KR

Rog lvl 125 w 62185 AA NOS group geared, NOS type 5 augs, has Stein with 1 lvl 100 boost on the account -- On the same account is a Enc lvl 120 Mas NOS AA with group gear - $50 or 5KR (Note: This account was created with a throw away email and i lost the password)

Shm lvl 125 w/ 84222 AA LS FTP Geared, has stein with 1 lvl 100 boost on the account -- On the same account is a Clr lvl 122 w/ 59488 AA, NOS group gear and has Janns - $50 or 5kr (Note:This account was created with a throw away email and i lost the password)

Bst lvl 125/115 Rog persona w/ 76002 AA (for Bst) 35K AA (for Rog), NOS Group gear for BST w/ Stein. - $80 or 8kr (used this accounts boost for the rog persona if youre wondering why it isn't here) NO SQA set, NO CC, Unverified email

Wiz lvl 125 w/ 61659 AA (this is under Max AA but it is pretty close) NOS group gear, thats about it for this guy; no special goodies. $60 or 6kr

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after transfer
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back