• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Negative feedback received without a transaction being done (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Vizsla1895
When did the issue occur?
Yesterday
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-50-warrior-quarm-server.102972/
Value of property in dispute
0 because nothing was exchanged
I recently got negative feedback that was very bad . I gave the customer my real number and we were going to do a deal. He didn't have PayPal so he wanted me to pay another way I agreed then he had to shift things around on the character took 5 days by then bought from someone else. He is saying I ghosted but we never had a formal deal. This should be removed. I am not in the wrong.

Sorry that this happened to you. The moderators of the site do not police feedback (except in specific circumstances). The site has an item to Dispute Feedback that costs 50 ducats to purchase. Once you use the item a poll will be posted where we'll ask for your conversation logs and cast votes to have the feedback removed.

A deal does not have to be completed, only attempted. You are free to leave him feedback for listing an item for sale that he may not have been prepared to sell if it took him 5 days to move things around if you already agreed to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back