• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Negative feedback for no reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Amazonworker
When did the issue occur?
7/3/22
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-items-plat.95499/
Value of property in dispute
No transaction was made
Amazonworker left me negative feedback and I would like it removed. The seller wanted me to give him $3,000 without even telling me what I was even bidding on. We concluded our conversation and he put negative feedback on me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220703-201317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220703-201317_Samsung Internet.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
You can definitely leave feedback when there was no deal. The question is: was there an honest attempt at a transaction? If so, the feedback shouldn't have been removed.

"Feedback must be honest, and may cover transactions as well as failed transactions."

Last edited:
@Redbot I attempted to see what he had to offer, he was only interested in how much money I had. He refused to give me a list of items or any type of inventory, he just wanted to know it I had $3,000 for a "1 million plat item" that he couldn't tell me what it was. I grew suspicious and said you know this is not a good vibe I'm out.

I've been posting and doing dealings with p99 for awhile, this has huge red flags to me. I don't deserve a bad feedback for something I have no control over, if I had done something worthy of a bad mark I would own it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-120343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-120343_Samsung Internet.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20220704-120400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-120400_Samsung Internet.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 10
Doesn't matter. It was an honest attempt at a transaction so therefore a feedback can be placed. Whether you deserve it or not is subjective.

Last edited:
If you read the post it says I will confirm you can afford the items based on their value. It’s like I am dealing with a 5 year old. If he would of said yes, I would of listed the items within his budget based on historical process on blue. If he would of said no, like he did… I list no items. I do not want anyone who is not able to purchase or a GM to be aware of the items I have for sale. P99 is ban happy on accounts and item transfers. This is in the published guide that is provided by the server.

Attachments

• 19760748-A576-458A-9113-160E2918B398.png
    19760748-A576-458A-9113-160E2918B398.png
    799.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 3603CBE0-CC82-4614-8D14-ED28F9BEDAD5.png
    3603CBE0-CC82-4614-8D14-ED28F9BEDAD5.png
    784.8 KB · Views: 9
Huge red flags? Your a fucking drama queen. We had like 7 messages between us. The red flags here is you buy tranq staffs and fungi tunics and zheart. That’s max 150k. Well this is about at the worst item 900k more then your largest purchase. So yea, you can’t afford it, just move on. If someone can say yes and at a 3 dollar to 1 k eval I would of listed the items. It’s simple business.

I am referring to you saying "If this is simple business why are you emotionally driven to verbally attack someone"
But it appears you verbally attacked him first. That is what I'm saying to you, that and soley that.

Hold on here is the full context cause, gascan is honestly out of control and blew up my original post.

Attachments

• Items worth millions of plat (593777) - Amazonworker - html - SGVpSD.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
We have all been warned about gms on these forums and to use the utmost discretion when selling or trading items. I am protecting whoever wishes to buy. And yes you did sling insults and I gave it back to you cause I do not need to sell to you. But, then you when to my post and called my sale shady and blew my sale up. I deleted your posts and banes your bitch ass. I left feedback on you that represents you being a shady little kid who doesn’t stop bitching because he has no money and can not take a simple business question. Can you afford it or not? I am selling a item that’s worth a million, if you say yea… I offer you the item. Then you say no or yes and we move forward. My god how is a business transaction so hard to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back