• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Multi accounts forsale: SK/Cleric/Zerker,Rogue/Druid/Mage/Bard and More. Priced to sell quick.UPDATED!ALL SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adbcsh76

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Level
115 to 109
Race
Mix
Class
Mix
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Moving on from EQ and selling my entire box team. Feel free to message or post here and I will reply as quick as I can. Any questions/offers PST.
All toons are unknown on the server as I used them all to multibox.

Account #1:SK 115 43500AA epic 2.0 , mini horn, Jann's Veil , restless ice iii, full tov t2 or better, full auged , 300k+ HP 8k ac self buffed vet rewards, mounts, bags, hero armor and much more.:$175 "SOLD"

Account #2:Berzerker 115 14000AA , ToV t2 with full augs, restless ice 1, 15 year vet. Also on the account 114 Rogue 14000aa mix tov/tbl gear,112 ranger 19600aa, tons of mounts and bags on account.: $125"SOLD"

Account #3:110 cleric 22k aa , epic 1.0 ToV t1 gear 3 year vet, mount and bags.: $65"SOLD"

Account #4;115 bard epic 18k aa, epic blade of Vesagran and ornament, pris dragonblade ornament, full tov t1, bags , mounts and more. 3 year vet.: $100SOLD

Account #5 110 mage fully FTP geared, auto aa Plus all spells to level:$35"SOLD"

Account #6 109 mage fully FTP geared, auto aa plus all spells to level:$30SOLD

Account #7 110 druid full TBL/ToV ftp gear, all spells and auto grants AA plus 1k: $40SOLD

UPDATE!! Buy the bard and get the 109 mage and 110 druid free!SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ 24 hour
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back