• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief Mischief PL Services 1-51 (1 Viewer)

banshee88

SUSPENDED
Rating - 91.3%
21   2   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 None
I am selling my services to those who want to get through the early levels of the server to party with their max level characters. Willing to discuss price definitely send me a PM with any questions or concerns about how it all works. Simply make an account with a temporary password to use while using my services and your off to the races. Typically takes a normal work day to complete depending on server stability and weekends obviously a shorter time. I will need access to the account unless we work out times for you and i to coordinate a PL session together. I encourage you to atleast send me a message on here if you have anything you would like to add. I also can do custom work but may be limited depending on the service needed.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No

Users who are viewing this thread

Back