1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Mayong Server - 3 accounts

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Maxranor, Oct 18, 2009.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Maxranor

Maxranor Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Server: Mayong
    Transfer Available: Don't think so, server rules
    Race: Troll
    Class: Berserker
    Level: 83, 32x AA's.
    Account Active: Yes - not sure how long, probably 1 more week.
    Alternate Character(s): 82 Shaman, sep account, about 200 aa, great PL bot
    Original Owner: Yes
    Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
    CD Key Available: Bought digital download, don't think so, but I can check
    Amount: In addition to these 2 accounts, I have an account with a 70 bard, 68 or 69 sk, 78 monk. Would like to get $300 for all 3, or will take offers on the others. Berserker has epic 2.0 and lots of good group gear, highly ranked on the server.

2. Maxranor

Maxranor Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Update with a bump. All accounts still available. Taking offers for all or any individually. I am out of the game now and want to recoup what I can.

3. Maxranor

Maxranor Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Just to update in case anyone was considering these, the berserker and shaman are gone. The third account with like nothing on it is still available if someone is looking for a throw away MQ2 account.

4. meeskino

meeskino Member

0   0   0

man, i wish my account would sell on my server. but all 9 people playing on my server is allready boxing 3 accounts, so they dont need extra.