• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mayong Server - 3 accounts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxranor

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Server: Mayong
Transfer Available: Don't think so, server rules
Race: Troll
Class: Berserker
Level: 83, 32x AA's.
Account Active: Yes - not sure how long, probably 1 more week.
Alternate Character(s): 82 Shaman, sep account, about 200 aa, great PL bot
Original Owner: Yes
Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
CD Key Available: Bought digital download, don't think so, but I can check
Amount: In addition to these 2 accounts, I have an account with a 70 bard, 68 or 69 sk, 78 monk. Would like to get $300 for all 3, or will take offers on the others. Berserker has epic 2.0 and lots of good group gear, highly ranked on the server.

Update with a bump. All accounts still available. Taking offers for all or any individually. I am out of the game now and want to recoup what I can.

Just to update in case anyone was considering these, the berserker and shaman are gone. The third account with like nothing on it is still available if someone is looking for a throw away MQ2 account.

man, i wish my account would sell on my server. but all 9 people playing on my server is allready boxing 3 accounts, so they dont need extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back