• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Many Accounts for Sale / Price Drop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Bard
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 None
I am done with EQ, realized that I am just not enjoying it. My loss is your gain because I am going to price these cheap.

115 Cleric MAX AA - Mix of gear / 510 DBC - $200
115 Berserker 38000 AA - Mix of ToV gear and TBL raid weapon / 1060 DBC - $150
115 Berserker 18300 AA - Mix of ToV gear and TBL raid weapon / 1700 DBC - $100

115 Bard MAX AA - 6 pieces of ToV raid gear / 14M plat / RoS - EoK - PoP hunters - $250
115 Berserker MAX AA - Mix of raid gear from TBL and ToV gear / Palatial guild hall / 2750 DBC - $200
115 Warrior MAX AA - Raid weapon / Full vis T3 / 1700 DBC - $200

Total accounts left for a quick sale is $300

113 Cleric - $75
113 Berserker - $75

The bard account was my main account and has a 110 Enchanter on it also, they all have a mix of alts on them. All of the 115 accounts have a heroic available to them but the bard unless you delete the 110 Enchanter.

They all have a mix of augs, the 4 melee classes are in full hDex Type 5's. The bard is almost BiS for every aug.

Bard and Cleric both have 2.0's done and the Berserkers are all on last step of 1.5 pre quest.

Make some offers people, I want to be done with this game :D

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
There's a secret Q/A but you can't provide the answer, even though you were the creator? That seems suspect...
I might have checked the wrong thing on the questions. I most definitely can provide every one of them.

Yup just fixed that drop down. I just saw the "Yes" part at the beginning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back