• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Mangler Phinny Loot for sale! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi Everquest friends! I am selling Phinny loot to help you get your epics!

HOW IT WORKS:

I will need temporary access to your account and the reason for this is because it can be complicated if you are not on or around when I am able to kill Phinny with my friends. SIMPLE AS THAT!
My service is fair, fast and reliable!

I would ask that you have the Krono(s) on your account so that way once I get your item for you per request, I will take the Krono(s) once the item is looted and I will message you VIA Ectunnel to let you know our transaction is complete. I will also ask that you park you character in open world inside Kedge Keep at the Phinny spawn against the wall. (ABOVE THE COVE)

I will let you know what number in the queue you are in for the item you have requested and put you on the list. Once your name comes up I will let you know and this is when I will need temporary access to your account. Please have the Krono(s) on the character or I will not do the transaction. Request can take anywhere from 12-72 HRS real time.

3 Krono - Blue Crystal Staff (Wizard Epic) (Rare)
3 Krono - Kedge Backbone (Bard Epic) (Rare)
2 Krono - Robe of the Kedge (Rogue Epic) (Rare)
3 Krono - Staff of Elemental Mastery: Water (Magician Epic) (Rare)
2 Krono - Fusible Coral Ore (Velious) (Always)

I look forward to doing business with you! PM if you have any questions or concerns regarding this post.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back