• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

LVLing ur Char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diaphragm

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heays guys I'm here to make myself available to lvl ur character sends me a pst with name, race, male or female and PST class for more information.

Refund Policy
🛎️ The user must make a single registration, creating a personal and non-transferable nickname and password.
Send you a message with name first? New member right off the bat wants name in p99, this would worry me... if buyer is repped I’d ask for his name first and confirm his toon that would be PLing

[QUOTE = "Dracco, post: 356462, member: 227612"] Enviar uma mensagem com o nome primeiro? Novo membro logo de cara quer nome em p99, isso me preocuparia ... se comprador é repicado eu pediria o nome dele primeiro e confirmaria seu toon que seria Pling [/ QUOTE]

Você pode não ter entendido errado. Eu sou uma pessoa honesta e confiável. Nenhum diálogo franco a ser esclarecido

You give me the name for Your char and I create an account with the name you wanted. After give u the acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back