• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lvl 57+ Rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had a couple of offers, but I am pretty firm at 550.00. Has no drop planar armor and full set of resist gear. If you decided to purchase this char and liquidate. You would have have closer to 225-250k. Take advantage of the fact that I do not want to sell all the items.

Last edited:
Anyone else think its odd when people demand to log into the char to make sure the account is "as advertised", instead of using a middleman? Twice the last week i thought I had a sale and the person wanted to "log in and check it out"

I thought so also. As much as I hated to do it, I even offered to show in game... which is a big no-no in my book. They insisted. Ohh well.

could also be players wanting too report you for RMT and get you banned

Ya, thats true also.

I hate to do it, might end up just liquidating everything and selling pp. I really want someone to love this account and take it into raiding into Velious.

ya they def wanted to try and scam you. Log in, drop or trade all your good gear then bail out or worse case even delete your toons. Dont ever give info unless you recieved the full amount you asked. Showing your toon in game yourself to have them inspect you, is def a no-no unless you have a rly good feeling about the person buying.

at what point do you begin to take lower offers? I'm interested but no chance i'm spending 400 on an everquest emu toon, and i'm sure that's the sentiment of alot of people watching this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back