• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lvl 100 high end raid geared Monk, max aa, etc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecomet8519

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys,

I am selling my Monk account. She is on AB server. Transferable. Has max AAs. She is Human and wearing a FULL SET of CotF t1 RAID armor. PLUS a CotF raid t2 weapon named Hands of the Destroyer with Plane of War augment Sigil of Thokk and wielding Royal Thex Katar in offhand. She has all Tradeskills maxed. Has Shawl aug!!! Is wearing a full set of Sol'Dal Leather Ornament set. Has Unspoken Mask Ornament for doing all Quests and Missions in Rain of Fear. Done all Quests and Missions in CotF aswell. Has Hero's Calling aug. Ancient Cloak of Flames clicky (Best overhaste in game). Maxed Gunthak Eyepatch. Maxed Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem. Abashi Rod clicky (dispells 4 buffs, so awesome). Sooo many more clickies. Alot of rare clickies. All Bags are slot 36, but one, its slot 34. Over 12000 Marks of Valor currency. Has "the Destroyer of Worlds" title!!!! This is pretty much one of the best Monks you can get at this time. If you want to see her ingame or have any questions, feel free to send me a pm.

Taking offers. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back