• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lord Bergurgle's Crown or Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe for cleric epic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Krono or Paypal F&F
I've got a Lord Bergurgle's Crown and a Coral Statue of Tarew Marr and I am taking offers cash or Krono.

You only need one or the other. The Coral Statue of Tarew Marris the next step after the Bergurgles Crown event so will save you running deep into TD.

The best option is to use the statue to get you the Blood Soaked Plasmatic Priest Robe. I will meet you in Temple of So Ro and turn-in my Coral Statue of Tarew Marr to spawn the Plasmatic Priest and your group kills him and you loot the robe. This can be done between 9am and 9pm game time, so is available far more often than doing the crown turn in.

For the crown, I will meet you in Lake Rathe and do the turn in, kill the related spawn and you will loot the Ornate Sea Shell and you will have to run to Omat in TD to turn in your shell to get your own Coral Statue of Tarew Marr. The Lake Rathe mini-quest has been tough to do though because of the quest mobs 3 hours respawn time and people constantly waiting to do crown turn-ins.

Cleric Epic: Water Sprinkler of Nem Ankh walkthrough.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Not required.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back