• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Looking to unload + Looking for Middleman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking to get out of p99 and have quite a bit of stuff to get rid of. I would like to find a single buyer and be done with it, but it appears most the established sellers have been shut down.

I have not done this before, but from what I've been reading it is not real safe to move plat. So I will be sticking to items and accounts. If you need plat you can sell the item afterwards. Much safer for both of us.

If someone is looking to fill the gap Platlord left and start up their own little empire this is a good opportunity as well. I have in excess of 2 million plat in items/accounts available.

Regardless of how this plays out, i need the services of a reputable middle man as I don't have the history and reputation to go first in these transactions, and it is too much money for me to trust someone else to go first. So if you have the rep and would like to make some money, please PM me.

I have done plenty of account sales and currency sales in other games before and I know a post like this will bring the scammers out of the wood work. So please don't waste your time trying to scam me, this isn't my first rodeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back