1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Looking to trade for a P1999 Account

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Abyss, Mar 22, 2011.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Abyss

Abyss Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I have a 50 mage on fippy, he has plane of sky loot. 1k plat. Looking to trade for a p1999 account.

2. eqsolo99

eqsolo99 New Member
    Premium

0   0   0

what you looking for to trade this off?

3. unknown405

unknown405 Member

0   0   0

Curious, why trade a retail account for P1999? I could understand because the emulator is a little more "classic like" (though I'm not a HARDCORE nostalgia like most) but I just can't handle those numbers personally. Retail is so unbelievably packed in this new server, commonlands actually gets cut short too many players and sometimes 50+ players in noobie zones - it's awesome. I think the population outweighs the "less classic" feel personally, but of course I'll quit IF AND WHEN EQClassic ever gets released! ;)

4. Scarf

Scarf New Member

0   0   0

I've got accounts,
    Account 1 - 51 Shaman - 187 Wis, Fully geared
    Account 2 - 40 Monk - Fully Geared, JBoots
    Account 2 - 14 Rogue - JBoots and Mask of Deception, otherwise naked
    Account 3 - 41 Mage - JBoots

Let me know if you're interested.

5. firesyde424

firesyde424 New Member

0   0   0

sent you a PM

6. Chanticleer

Chanticleer Well-Known Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Looking to Trade or sell 90 3k aa Beastlord convortium raid gear visable's 2 piece's left needed for full set i believe Have Raid tier 2 hot piercer and blunt weapon both from well raid in hot send me message if intrested

i am the second owner of the account as well just have [email protected] have had 6 years no issue's

7. Spiken

Spiken Active Member
    Premium

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOE have a TLP (Time locked progress Server) dont know if thats what you looking for.
    But thats SOEs version of classic, dont know if the have rel.. kunark on any of those 2 TLP servers yet