• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Lifetime Sub Acount (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could press charges against him for fraud since you can find out who he is via facebook :D

Yeah and I probably would if it was more than the 55$ I paid. Just seems a bit harsh for the 55$ even though really its the principle of the matter. I'm still being persistent with the emails and such. I want to see where this will lead in a week if nothing else but lame excuses continues I will take it much further than Emails.

Had some fun conversations with his wife, although she was extremely unhelpful and downright arrogant for the most part.

Paypal, without any investigation whatsoever, denied the first claim as soon as I called CS and they learned it was a virtual good. Paypal then further denied the claim when I said it was an unauthorized use on my account - they did not ask me any information, they just denied it about 24hrs later.

Credit card denied paypal the money though:

Thus comes the conclusion of my part, although I would like to stick around and help wunog do some facebook social engineering just because I love to push the limits (afterall, this isn't exactly the Disney Channel forum).

Glad you got that handled Scythen60. Now lets see if he makes a move for me. I sent him an email asking what the hold up was. All i got was he was out of town and his paypal is suspended he says "from buying wow gold." Though I'm not buying it. He is responsive every other day, but I can tell hes trying to avoid me at all costs. Guess he thinks im just gonna give up and forget some day.

FYI the money would have been better spent getting 2 years subscription to NA.. I kick myself daily. Cause that was the last of my EQ spending dough :p For now that is.

file a complaint with both the FTC and your states consumer fraud division/attorney general against both the guy and PAYPAL. this applies to any action not in your favor with paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back